Loving All Creators

Today’s ‘Pay Forward’ gift is: Loving All Creators. ‘And the time came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom’ (Anais Nin). I want to love our Father with all my heart, mind, and soul, loving all His creators. Our Father is Love: let me love all His children; praying for and encouraging all to find and live their purpose. A friend is one with whom I have a common interest or goal, so I am not a friend to all, but wishing them well is loving. I need not approve or accept what anyone is doing or not doing, but I’m quick to forgive all. I let go of the past by living in the Presence in this present moment. Not extending love and forgiveness to all my brothers and sisters is to be consciously absent from our loving Father, and that’s painful. Our Father is within every atom, every cell, as an individual Divine Design, as us. Even with a tiny bit of DNA we can be identified. Each cell is capable of growth, blossoming, and being our created Self. What about the seed that is paved over? It knows the direction is up, towards the light. It pushes its way through obstructions, dealing with all kinds of adverse conditions in order to complete its mission. Let us push our way through all obstructions to be the individual Divine Design intended, loving one another along the way. Thy Love, Thy Will be done.

Comments